Replace your heavy, bulky crossmember with our tubular K-members. They are an ideal solution to not only shed weight but also gain significant room in the engine bay for increased exhaust clearance.
- All mounting points are digitally-indexed from new factory K-members
- Made from high-quality, American-made, high-strength, low-alloy steel (HSLA) steel
- Weighs only 25 lbs.--over 50 percent lighter than stock K-members
- Increased header and oil pan clearance for easier maintenance and installation
- Modular design for versatility--bolt-in engine mounts can easily be swapped for future engine changes
- Improved geometry--maintains optimum anti-dive and minimizes bump steer with selectable rack height and optimal control arm positioning
- Ideal for Mustangs with a lowered stance
- Retain the factory wheel base
- Made in the USA.
This K member can be used with different engine mount options. See drop down menu for options.